Liz, Sooz, and the other one or two readers of my blog, you’re up!!
1. Coolest birthday you remember: Probably last year’s birthday, because the first person to wish me happy birthday was Simon…even though he was five hours ahead of me when it struck midnight and became my birthday.
2. Do you prefer hosting parties or attending as a guest? Oh totally attending as a guest, just don’t make me talk to people I don’t know.
3. What color is your bedroom? Off white with a dash of dog and cat hair for color.
4. Do you and your man have a song? What tune makes you swoon?
We do in fact, several. “My First, My Last, My Everything” by Barry White, “All I Want for Christmas is You” from Love Actually (NOTNOTNOT the Mariah version, bleh), and “Run” by Snow Patrol.
5. What were/will be your wedding colors? Would you change them? First time around the bridesmaids were in navy blue and the flowers were yellow/white roses. Probably would keep it the same if we were having a big wedding, but I think it will be just whatever folks want to wear this time…except for short sleeve Tshirts, Mr. Dunne!
6. Ever sneak out of the house or host a wild bash while the ‘rents were away? What’s your wild child tale? I was a pretty tame kid really. Hard to be wild when everyone in the town not only knows you’re the preacher’s daughter but also knows the preacher!!
7. You just won the lottery! Do you stash your cash or pass the bucks? What are the first 3 things you’d do?
1. Pay off my debt.
2. Buy a house in Athens, Georgia.
3. Start a savings fund for my future kids’ future plans.
8. You oughta’ be in pictures…which actress stars as you in a movie of your life’s story? When I was younger it would have to be Molly Ringwald (when she was younger). Come to think of it, she could still play me now if I’d remember to get hair dye when I go to the grocery.
9. What’s your go-to meal for quick comfort? A nice curry with chicken on a pile of basmati rice…or a rainbow roll from a real sushi restaurant.
10. Everyone has ups and downs. What’s your hardest learned lesson? That you shouldn’t see the extra money in the bank as an opportunity to spend.
11. What advice would you give to 18 year-old you? Double major in something like English or History or Education and if someone offers you a car built by Renault say NO.
12. Favorite board game: Trivial Pursuit. I am a font of useless knowledge.
13. Dish it! What’s your “me time” guilty pleasure? Sitting at the computer, playing…World of Warcraft. What? Shut up, it keeps me from killing people in real life.
14. What’s one thing you’d like to learn to do in 2008? Belly dance. Seriously.