Published by Nancy E. Dunne
Nancy is a certified American Sign Language/English interpreter, a novelist, and a sighthound owner who is currently living in South Carolina. An avid reader from a young age, she is currently writing every time she has a moment and reading as much as she possibly can...while still managing to eat and sleep.
View all posts by Nancy E. Dunne
2 thoughts on “Because it wasn’t creepy enough the first time…”
Baby Alive is at the top of Mary Catherine\’s Christmas list! I\’ve said absolutely not! Because we all remember what happens if you don\’t rinse out Baby Alive after you feed her. That\’s right – she molds. Ick.
The new one has big eyes and talks! I think if you had one of those at home the mold would be the LEAST of your problems. It also sleeps now, did the old ones do that?