- If you kiss Nan for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- By tradition, a girl standing under Nan cannot refuse to be kissed by anyone who claims the privilege.
- Nan is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Nan!
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Nan!
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Nan every year!
- The risk of being struck by Nan is one occurence every 9,300 years!
- Nan can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Nan.
- Forty percent of the world’s almonds and twenty percent of the world’s peanuts are used in the manufacture of Nan.
I am interested in – do tell me aboutherhimitthem