So 5pm came and went today with no offer from DMH. I admit to being devastated. Somehow I thought that it would just all magically materialize on time and I would get the offer I wanted and blammo, all would be well.
Our HR person was out this afternoon, so the offer could be there. Could be. Won’t know till Monday. Meanwhile my parents finally admitted that they didn’t want me to move to Greenville because “we’ll never see you again if you move there instead of back home to Georgia.”
So I’m in a holding pattern till Monday. Still. Holding…